Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Annie R. Shooter I
SASS shoot this weekend, costumes mandatory, good attitudes required.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Thinking of hosting a new shooter clinic at our club. What would you want covered?
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
Jules Shooter III
Dry fire tip: 5 minutes a day beats an hour on Sunday.
Dana K. Plinker V
3-Gun Nation regional was a blast. Shotgun reloads still my weak spot.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
Dana K. Plinker V
First IDPA match in the books. Procedurals: 3. Fun: off the charts.