Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Jules Shooter III
Skeet doubles finally clicking after a summer of practice.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Trap league starts back up in two weeks, still room on Thursday squads.
Dana K. Plinker V
3-Gun Nation regional was a blast. Shotgun reloads still my weak spot.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Sporting clays at sunrise. 78/100, I'll take it.