Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Dana K. Plinker V
Steel targets got a fresh coat of paint for Saturday. Come shoot!
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Bullseye league scores are up. Slow fire is the hardest thing I do all week.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
Dana K. Plinker V
3-Gun Nation regional was a blast. Shotgun reloads still my weak spot.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
Annie R. Shooter I
Clean run on Outer Limits this morning. New PB by half a second!