Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Jules Shooter III
ICORE classic was a good time, revolver crew is the friendliest crowd out there.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
PRS rimfire is so much cheaper than centerfire practice, highly recommend.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
GSSF indoor match was well run, nice to shoot in AC for once.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
Marcus T. Marksman III
NRL22 monthly results are posted. Wind call on the KYL rack humbled a lot of us.
Jules Shooter III
Dope check at 800 yards today, wind was doing that Florida thing where it switches every 30 seconds.