Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Jules Shooter III
ICORE classic was a good time, revolver crew is the friendliest crowd out there.
Dana K. Plinker V
Steel targets got a fresh coat of paint for Saturday. Come shoot!
Annie R. Shooter I
SASS shoot this weekend, costumes mandatory, good attitudes required.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Thinking of hosting a new shooter clinic at our club. What would you want covered?
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
GSSF indoor match was well run, nice to shoot in AC for once.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
Annie R. Shooter I
Clean run on Outer Limits this morning. New PB by half a second!